[sac-board] Re: Extra $$ for next months speaker...

  • From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:44:59 -0600

Chistopher Watson is currently compiling the SkyGX,=20

"The SkyGX Project is the working group title for the ongoing efforts of =
a small cadre of dedicated individuals to create and ultimately publish =
the greatest general all-sky atlas ever: SkyGX. Originally conceived by =
amateur astronomer Christopher Watson, and currently two years in the =
making, the SkyGX chartset will illustrate the known visible sky more =
deeply, more accurately, and more faithfully than any atlas before it."  =
Please check out his site for more information:

http://www.skygx.com/

Thanks,
Jennifer