[sac-board] Re: [EVAC] Re: Re: [EVAC Cabinet 2005] All Arizona this or that

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Howard Israel <howmad1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:17:44 -0700

I should have announced this earlier and apologize for not doing so.

I received an e-mail from Howard Israel from EVAC and his statement was
that this topic was getting out of hand and shouldn't.  I concur.  The
gist of the e-mail was that, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

With that I think we can all agree and gavel this discussion to a close.

Thad, please drop this topic from the Board meeting agenda this coming
Friday; that is if you haven't already or decided to not put it there in
the first place.  BTW,  Susan Pritchard asked me to take notes for both
meetings as she is busy with her husband's death and will not be at the
meeting.  Hope all is going well at the ATM.

Thanks and clear skies,
aj