[sac-board] Re: [EVAC] Re: Re: [EVAC Cabinet 2005] All Arizona this or that

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: slaggas@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:01:46 -0700

Steven, you are 100% correct.  My e-mail was not clear enough; it should
have addressed removal from the EVAC Board list.  I am still on the
general EVAC list.

Actually, last Friday when you were discussing the topic of secretary I
thought about it, but only briefly.  Problem is when there's a meeting
conflict my preference would be to attend the SAC meeting, leaving the
EVAC secretary in the lurch - something I really don't want to do.  Your
offer is appreciated.

My apologies and I hope it hasn't caused any inconvenience.

Thanks and clear skies,
aj