[sac-board] Re: [EVAC] New General Assembly Meeting Place

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:22:49 -0700

Yes, people will complain about driving distance to a meeting...but "will"
drive a while to a star party...anyway, it will have to be a compromise,
centrally located. This will be rather difficult, thus the creation of East
Valley Astronomy Club!

If it aint at the AZ Science Center or Grand Canyon College, where else
would be acceptable for a SAC/EVAC combined meeting place?

Rick R.
SAC

From: "Keller, Jennifer T." <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Al.  I've been meaning to do that.  EVAC has offered their Gilbert
Site which has the advantage of FREE! but I worry the membership may think
it too far to drive.  Let's get all the info together about it and present
the options at next meeting.  Let us know when GC replies and the costs,
etc.
Jennifer.