[sac-board] Re: E-Mail Address for Treasurer

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:43:42 -0700

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 02:04:46 -0700, Steve Coe wrote:

> If you would like to be removed from the listing that is on the web site,
> then let me know and I will do so.  I receive so little spam that I don't
> even worry about it any more.

I was just commenting on how fast the E-mail addresses were harvested from
SAC's web page.  I have my own Spam filters and I've added that message's
particulars to it.

If you want, I can make possible for you to get more Spam.  :-)

        -Paul

PS.  Please turn on line wrapping on you out-going E-mail please.