[sac-board] Donated Magazines to SAC

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:51:52 -0700

Board,

I would like to get a Board consensus on disposition of several boxes of
magazines that used to belong to Pierre Schwaar and donated to the Club by his
family. They are S&T and Astronomy, incomplete, but going back to the 50s-60s
and some contain annotations by him and are about 4 magazine sized boxes. I
have no detailed inventory of exactly what months or years. I would just like
them dispositioned, whether sold, auctioned, Astromarted, free-for-alled at a
meeting, re-donated, or stored elsewhere other than my garage. If they were
mine I could toss out or give away what I don't want and cut up or keep but as
is now, I can do nothing. I will offer a starting bid of $20 donation to Club.
Please decide how to handle this matter.

Thanks!

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club