[sac-board] Dickson ISP Recommendation

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:18:23 -0700

Well, I'm impressed. I guess Jenn and I will be signing up with Cyber Trails
(she has .msn too) but I will keep my .msn address thru the Messier Marathon
to help handle inquiries about the event. Don't want to dump everything on
AJ!  It's good to keep parallel addresses during a transition anyway, so it
works out.

According to their website, they are right across the street from Honeywell
so I walked over there for a looksee and as I say, I'm impressed. A small
modern building with a big main room full of humming servers.

It is $14.95/mo. as Paul said (although it says $19.95 on the website)
because I'm in the Phoenix area (and they liked my looks, hmm).  Saying Paul
sent me didn't ring a bell :-), and they have no referral incentive program.
So he doesn't get any kickback and neither would I, gee whiz. Simply put,
they handed me a couple disk packages and said go for it!

Jack