[sac-board] Current Club Roster

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 04:47:56 -0700

OK, I've pretty much finished with the roster.  There was only one
questionable renewal that I've sent to Al, but otherwise I'm done.

Should I directly E-mail this PDF to all members in the database?

I'm still planning on making a report for each member that can be mailed
to them with their current data so we can get updates.  Otherwise members
with E-mail delivery of the newsletter may otherwise have old contact
info.

Will the board pay for postage for those not handed out at meetings?

I don't plan on E-mailing this, as I'd rather the personal info not get
misdirected, filtered as spam, or otherwise not ending up where it was
intended.

I never really got around to this while I was treasurer.  This is a bit
more fun now that I don't have to do it.

        -Paul