[sac-board] Re: Club Info Sheets

  • From: "Prause, Mitchell F. (Specialty Casualty UW Support)" <mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:28:48 -0500

Jack,
I have nothing like that in my stuff.
Mitch

-----Original Message-----
From: sac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Jones
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 12:06 PM
To: AZ SAC Board
Subject: [sac-board] Club Info Sheets

Howdy Board,

Does someone have the Club Info Sheet files so Pete can print up some
for us to hand out at upcoming public and school star parties? You
know it is one of the main ways we get new members, and if we don't
get this duck in a row well in advance, we'll have nothing to hand out
but sky charts and old Orion catalogs.

Jack

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.