[sac-board] Re: Christmas party....

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:25:23 -0700

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:44:21 -0700, Thad Robosson wrote:

> Ok, Thanks for the info.  Now, another question.  What is/was the reasoning
> behind the Dec. 7th date?  [...] it falls on an observing weekend.

It's the first Saturday of the month.

When creating the calendar, the first Saturday of December chosen for the
Christmas party.  Then the date can be changed if necessary to match the
reservations of the site.

The later party is held the more changes of other parties interfering
individually.  But considering that it would be an observing weekend, we
could push the event back a week (to Saturday, the 14th).

Would this be a problem for you Thad?  (You had to check and double-check
with your wife four or five times. :-)  I don't think anyone else would
object to this change.  Anyone else agree/disagree?