[sac-board] Changing the names on the bank account (strike 1)

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 12:36:44 -0700

Steve, Charles, and I showed up at the bank this morning.  Trouble was, the
bank wanted more documentation than we had before they would change the names
on the account.

They wanted a letter on our letterhead signed by the current signees on the
account before adding or removing names on the account.  In addition (or maybe
alternatively) they needed the groups minutes denoting that the club voted to
change the signees (this can be some with the minutes of our elections and our
club's constitution, which requires the president and treasurer to be the only
signees on the account).

It's possible this might have been caused by the difficultly with determining
the classification of our club.

        -Paul