[sac-board] Board meeting before the June meeting

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SAC Announce <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:26:23 -0700

Hi All,
   I'd like to call a major SAC Board meeting before the June meeting to
discuss the re-engineering of the SAC web site, and the addition of a Public
Outreach information repository, as well as drum up support and help for Jack
Jones in the Public outreach subcommittee.
   If this meeting could take place in the weeks before the June 13th SAC
meeting, I'd appreciate it.  We'd need to find someplace more or less centrally
located to meet.  If we can't work that out, I'll call the meeting for June
13th, at Grand Canyon College at 6:00PM SHARP.  We'll have a lot to talk about,
promptness is essential.
   If you know of someone with ideas or resources that is not included on this
list, please invite them and encourage their attendance.
  Thanks.

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory
fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman
Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i?m Initiative from Microsoft.