[sac-board] Re: Board Meeting 4/10?

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:21:31 -0700

Not a board member, but I've acquired the materials for the 50/50 raffle.  Do
you guys need anything before I implement it?

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory
fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

> From: rharshaw2@xxxxxxx
> To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sac-board] Re: Board Meeting 4/10?
> Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:34:11 -0700
>
> Yes, there will be a board meeting. We need to discuss the proposed dues
> increase and begin the constitution-outlined notification process at the
> meeting that night. Meeting will start at 6:15 pm in the room adjacent to
> the meeting room.
>
> Board members, please RSVP with any agenda topics you have. My only topic is
> the dues increase discussion.
>

> Richard Harshaw
> Cave Creek, AZ

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8.
http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid°37MSN55C0701A