[sac-board] Re: Board Meeting, 1/18/08

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <theprof@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:22:27 -0700

Peter,

You are correct that I used MS Publisher. I'll forward a file later as it's
on my other machine. I'll also forward the fonts I used, (Although I think
you may have them from the NL). This year I also added a Calendar of
meetings to the back of the card. I'll forward that as well, although I
think you'd be able to figure it out ;).

Thanks for all your contributions.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera

Editor SACnews