[sac-board] Re: Blinker lights

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:33:53 -0700

While they are not an absolute necessity, they are very convenient - as
stated by several folks over the years.  The reason for setting them up is
for the few that arrive just before evening twilight, or leave around
midnight, or (believe it or not) some that leave before morning twilight.
One might even call them a nicety.

Clear skies,
aj