[sac-board] Re: Bad Date on my PC

  • From: gene lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:00:57 -0700

THX fer da tip, AJ, but.... Been dere, don dat.... three times (a few
weeks ago)... I have spares...
I may try replacing it again, if it keeps cropping up.  Meanwhile, I
just gotta remember to check it each time I boot up....
Inspection showed that some of the filter capacitors on this mother
board may be starting to fail.... showing signs of opening up on the
ends....May be affecting the power... (??)
I am running Win 2K on this email machine, as it won't handle XP... My
other, better desktop PC and my laptop are both running Win XP Pro.....
I have several other older computers.... either Win 2K or Win 98....
Gene
(17250)