[sac-board] Agenda for Tonight's Board Meeting

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:58:52 -0700

Here is what I hope we can cover tonight:

1.        The Messier Marathon?progress update

a.       Do we have shirts this year?  If so, what do they look like?  If
not, why not?

b.      Too late to make some?  Café Press?  Artwork?

2.       IYA activities

3.       Public Star Party update?Thunderbird Park, May 2

4.       Fund raising ideas

a.       Dues increase?

b.      Raffles?

c.       Sponsorships?

5.       NGC/IC site hosting or contribution?

If there is anything else you want to add, please advise asap.  See y?all at
6:30 pm!

Dick Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ

"A scientist will never show any kindness for a theory which he did not
start himself."

                      -- Mark Twain, 1835-1910
(Note:  Twain was born during the appearance of Halley's Comet in 1835, and
died when it reappeared in 1910)