[sac-board] Re: A Unique opportunity

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:17:18 -0700

   Not being a member of the SAC board I want to give some input to this
thread. Some other members and myself have been trying to find a site
for "local" star parties and have found it a difficult task. Steve's
offer sounds like a good one and should be a good option for a local
site. I have not been to SHO and would like to do so sometime soon. It
sounds like there are many good points that have been asked so far. The
one I would worry about is the impact on Steve and Rosie being invaded
by 30 or more vehicles. This could get old real fast. Lets talk about it
and I might have a attorney who would help us on a pro-bono basis. Of
course being a non-profit organization it would be a tax write off for
him. Can we explore it at the next meeting?

Andrew