[sac-board] Re: A SAC Roster

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:00:20 -0700

Paul, although I'm not a board member I'd like to pass on my opinion
about the PDF roster.  Having a roster available is a convenience when
you want to call someone on the phone - where else can this be found for
SAC members.  I know that most of us have e-mail and use it a large
percentage of time.  We also have most friends' numbers for talking on
the phone, but there's the case when you want to speak with someone and
don't have the number.  Here the PDF roster is very handy - and it has
been that for me at times over the years.  Please, let's have the roster
continue.

Still wishing for clear skies and calm winds,
aj