[sac-board] Re: 5MM--continuing saga.

  • From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:42:05 -0500

Probably would've been best not to delve into it in the beginning.  They =
seem really unorganized.  We'll just have to see what the latest is =
when/if they call back like they said they would.  But they were going =
to call "right back" more than 2 hours ago so who knows?  I'm sure the =
Thursday nighters are significantly less than 20 folks so that's not a =
concern. =20