[sac-board] Re: 5 mile meadow for June 3-4

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:59:31 -0700

Board, et al;

I did not realize that the Grand Canyon SP was that weekend also.  There
are only 13 New Moon weekends in a good year.  My thought about that
weekend was that May is just too cold up there and the first weekend in
July is getting into the Monsoons.

However, I do not wish to start a problem with there being a SAC event
in Northern Arizona on the same weekend as GCSP.  I will do whatever the
board wishes, that is the reason I posted it here first.  If we want to
cancel it or just try for a July 1-2 star party and hope for good
weather, let's do that.

More input, please;
Steve