[sac-board] Re: 5 mile meadow for June 3-4

  • From: David Fredericksen <david.fredericksen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:02:57 -0700

Steve,
Since I'm not going to the GCSP it doesn't really affect me. I really don't want to chance bad weather in July after all the weather we have had this past year. My opinion is that people that want to go to the GCSP can go ahead and go and those that want to go to 5 mile meadow can go there. I understand your concern about 2 events in Northern Az, but there are people that probably are not going to the GCSP. Just my opinion.

Clear Skies,
David

Steve Coe wrote:

Board, et al;

I did not realize that the Grand Canyon SP was that weekend also. There are only 13 New Moon weekends in a good year. My thought about that weekend was that May is just too cold up there and the first weekend in July is getting into the Monsoons.

However, I do not wish to start a problem with there being a SAC event in Northern Arizona on the same weekend as GCSP. I will do whatever the board wishes, that is the reason I posted it here first. If we want to cancel it or just try for a July 1-2 star party and hope for good weather, let's do that.

More input, please;

Steve