[sac-board] Re: 2011 Thunderbird Park Public Star Party

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:29:54 -0700

That WAS before my time. However, we are not guests. They won't be supplying
anything, except the park. Times have changed and we are responsible for
everything now. It's all us and not hardly anything from the city. Budget,
you know. A couple years ago they wanted to do all kinds of stuff, but now
it's almost zero.
Jack