[sac-board] Re: 2011 Thunderbird Park Public Star Party

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 06:45:16 -0700

Would the Board entertain the assistance of a Troup of Boy Scouts (<15) for
traffic control, directions, assistance in the scope area, etc? One of the
requirements for the Astronomy Merit badge lists assisting at a public star
party. I am currently working with Troup 222 in earning that badge. I
obviously would want this body's approval before approaching the Troup to
see if they are available.

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray