[sac-board] Re: 1st Annual EVAC Messier Marathon Weenie Roast

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC_Prez" <evac_prez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:48:36 -0700

That sounds good, especially the food part! Might need a few hot dogs -
our SAC MM announcement has gotten published this year in both Astronomy
and Sky&Telescope "Coming Events" for March 2003 issues.

I have a couple mini-grills that would hold about 14 hotdogs each!

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Public Events
Lunar List Awards and