[s_cisb102_83653] Online Job

  • From: Tazman9815@xxxxxxx
  • To: s_cisb102_83653@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:46:52 EST

Hey, It's Justin Hatch.

I got this article from monster.com
The exact page is http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=14282866&col=&;
cy=US&brd=1&lid=468&fn=554&q=web+design&
AVSDM=2002%2D03%2D13+15%3A08%3A00%2E000&CCD=my%2Emonster%2Ecom&
JSD=jobsearch%2Emonster%2Ecom&HD=company%2Emonster%2Ecom&
AD=http%3A%2F%2Fjobsearch%2Emonster%2Ecom%2Fjobsearch%2Easp%3Fcy%3DUS%26brd%3D

1%26lid%3D468%26fn%3D554%26q%3Dweb%2Bdesign&Logo=1

        MULTIMEDIA GRAPHIC DESIGNERIf you design first-class websites and
have the discipline to work from home, an exciting job opportunity awaits
you. We are looking for a motivated and innovative multimedia graphic
designer to create information-based, new media projects for our corporate
clients. Creative requirements include excellent graphic design experience as
applied to web-based and CD-ROM projects. Preferred candidates will also
demonstrate an awareness of current interactive design trends. Print design
experience and/or animation experience are also a big plus.Production
requirements include significant experience with Illustator or Fireworks,
PhotoShop (and Image Ready), GIF Builder, Dreamweaver, Flash and Director.
Additional experience in After Effects and a page layout program are also
desirable. Preferential consideration will also be given to applicants with a
home office setup.ICON, Corporation is a premiere developer of new media
projects. Our offices are located in Ann Arbor and Holland, Michigan. In
addition to a competitive salary, we offer an equipment stipend, and full
benefits.Please note that resumes which do not include URLs of your past
projects or a listing of the educational equivalent of the above requirements
will not be considered.

Additional Information
Position Type: Full Time, Employee

Contact Information
Rob Clevelandrob.cleveland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Corporation202 E. Huron Street
Suite 100Ann Arbor MI 48104Fax: 734-424-0080