[s1m0n] Re: CIFS - MasterShare

  • From: Sérgio Pelissari <sonared@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: s1m0n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:34:38 -0300

Great i was thinking really on something like that, incluiding file browser throught the web. So handling it on a database is no too much easy.

BTW youporn has migrated the database from MySQL to Redis =]

On 02/29/2012 12:45 PM, Garrett Cooper wrote:
2012/2/29 Sérgio Pelissari<sonared@xxxxxxxxx>:
So we control the permission via interface?
     Yeah, that's what I'm suggesting. Legacy had a built in file
manager (which is nice..), but I think that permissions should be
controlled visually on a per volume/dataset level (using the 8.x
terms) using a tree style menu, for simplicity. While nice, a file
manager can turn into an unnecessary support burden.
Thanks!
-Garrett