[ryerson_index] Re: (No In-Reply-To: <7F45A8D35E214CB9BAE38D964BF27FF8@SprattHP>

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 21:40:39 +1000

Lindsay,

This is about the only circumstance where I encourage indexers to edit the .txt file and make the change themselves <g>.

Put in any value for the day to get it through, then correct it in the .txt file.

John

John

The date picker will not allow me to do this. Any attempt to delete the day results in the year reverting to 1899. Even if I just click on the month it still requires me to pick a day. Nor does it allow me to override the date in order to customise it. I cannot find anything in the indexing instructions so I would appreciate your help.

Lindsay