[ryerson_index] Re: Additional Fairfax papers available

  • From: John Graham <johngrah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryerson_index@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:10:01 +1000

Obviously my instructions aren't as clear as I thought they were.

1. You all have access to the dropbox folder "Ryerson Files" - it's where you put your indexing files.

2. in that folder you'll find three spreadsheets, called:

Bendigo_Indexing
Burnie_Indexing
Launceston_Indexing

3. Open the spreadsheet for the paper you want to save the notices for.

4. Put your name in the cell in line 5 under the month you're going to save.

5. close the spreadsheet, so it's available if anyone else wants it.

John

Hi John,

I am willing to help out with Bendigo Advertiser but like Megan, I have no idea where to add my name <g>

Shirley

If you want to help, please read the instructions and then claim your month by adding your name to the appropriate file in the Ryerson Files Dropbox folder (either Burnie_Indexing.xlsx, Launceston_Indexing.xlsx or Bendigo_Indexing.xlsx). Remember to save the spreadsheet and exit as soon as you have added your name, so the file is available for someone else to use without conflict.