[rurallife] Re: [rlc_announce] Santa Special

  • From: Gyn <Gyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 22:14:45 +0000

I've put it on Trip Adviser, and can anyone please send on my best Christmas wishes to Val please? We loved our visit as customers to Santa Special,. it was really great, thanks so much everyone. Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year too x

On 19/12/2015 16:01, John Larke (Redacted sender jwlarke for DMARC) wrote:

Hello all Rustics
Another success, only brought about because of the hard work by the very many Rustics who contributed to the success, specially Norman & Margaret and Emma, who seemed to be everywhere at the same time, checking that everything was running smoothly.
One lady visitor at Santa Special, remarked to me “this event is not like so many others we have been to in the past, just a quick visit to Santa then off you go. T_his is a real Santa experience,_ so many things to interest the children and the parents. We were not aware when we booked how much there was to do”
Do we fully advertise the full range of activities available at our Santa Experience? I think quite possibly not. I do not think we need to change the format for Santa but should consider looking at the marketing of the event.
Congratulations to everyone who helped make Santa such a success.
John Larke
Rustics Chairman

On 19 Dec 2015, at 15:08, Gyn <Gyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Gyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Yes, so well done, wishing everyone a very well deserved happy, peaceful Christmas x

On 19/12/2015 11:50, Nigel Parcell wrote:
Chris

Friends of ours came to Santa Special on the first Saturday and loved it. They subsequently also went on the Watercress Line Santa Special and said it was not a patch on ours. In fact the child wanted to go back to ours.
Again well done Norman and Co.
Merry Christmas to all.
Nigel and Hazel

On Friday, 18 December 2015, 16:18, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We wholeheartedly agree. My family loved their time with you on
Sunday.
Very Happy Christmas everybody.
Best regards,
Liz
Liz Wheatley Mrs)
1, Sol-y-Vista, Frith Hill Road, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2EF
Phone/Fax: 01483 423492
Email: lizwgolo@xxxxxxx
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello all,
We have received a lot of really positive comments about
this years Santa
Special. Which makes it really worth while!
This letter arrived this morning...

" Dear Sirs, my family and I have just had the most
enjoyable pre-Christmas
visit at the Rural Life. My Great Granddaughter had her
first train ride,
her first Santa visit and all in all a simply wonderful time.

I would like to say an enormous thank you to each and
everyone who provided
such an amazing event. It was truly the best we've ever been
to. Then, to
top it off we had an excellent lunch at the cafe. So, a
great day all round.

So thank you and a very happy christmas to all

From Patrica M Field "

We have also had a lot of similar messages via Facebook and
email!

Thank you to everyone who helped this year and to Norman and
Margaret who
continue to put on this event.

Merry Christmas and we will see you on January 6th
-- Chris Shepheard

Director
Rural Life Centre
Tilford, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 2DL