[rurallife] Re: [rlc_announce] Queens Award for Voluntary Service

  • From: "Penny Kitchen" <penny.kitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:56:32 +0100

Hi Chris
I’m presuming that you want a short release to go out?
I am sitting temporarily on Romany Day release and I have to send something out
about Rustic Sunday – what order do you want these to go?
I’m away from Sunday til Thursday next week, so anything I do has to get done
this week!
Cheers – and congrats to the museum
Penny