[rurallife] Weren't we lucky!!!!!!!

  • From: <rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:45:55 +0100

I am writing this note in my study looking out on the rain pouring down
thinking "this time yesterday morning I was a in a field checking in
stallholders for Rustic Sunday" (note for next year: Gazebo required for
check-in).

May I echo Chris' words of thanks to all of you who helped yesterday whether it
was in the planning, setting up, car park or gate duties, running a stall or
activity or simply coming along to support the event.

If you spotted something that was not quite right or that we could have done
better, please just drop me a brief note so that we can improve for next year.

We have already started working on Rustic Sunday 2015 which will be on 26th
July 2015 so please put the date in your diary.

If you would like to be part of the Team for Rustic Sunday 2015 please let me
know. Your help now would be really appreciated.

Regards

Rod