[rurallife] Re: Visitor numbers

  • From: AlexaBarrow@xxxxxxx
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:50:12 EST

Trevor  - this is my first attempt re "freelist".  Your input is what this
should be all about, but I am slightly concerned that others might just use
it for chat.  I havent the time to read twitters or chats!

I totally agree that Judy's input has enhanced visitor's numbers during the
holidays and bank holidays - and perhaps this can be extended - but it
needs a lot of volunteer input.

Having just done the analysis of Rustics membership for 2010 - not really
my job - I have been slightly shellshocked to find that last year we gained
36 (addresses) and lost 85 (addresses).  The last Rustics membership no. is
nearly at 1000, and currently we have only 322 addresses on our books.  I
think we should look at a means of holding on to Rustics members!  I think I
know why we are losing them, apart from that aging thing, but the loss this
year has been catastrophic.

Have a lot to do tomorrow, but perhaps we can have a word.

Alexa

</HTML>