[rurallife] Re: Update on trees

  • From: J Michael Phillips <jmichaelphillips@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:36:26 +0000

Thank you everyone for helping in the clearance of the trees and branches. By
lunchtime the only visitor attraction not yet open was Tweedsmuir due to logs
in front of it. A very great deal has been achieved and the museum can now be
open for visitors to enjoy. Indeed, while I was there today three groups of
cyclists were walking round.

Michael Phillips

Chairman