[rurallife] There are no shortcuts!

  • From: <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:14:40 +0000

Dear all,

Unfortunately the Santa refreshment tent, which had been left up outside the
pavilion, was totally destroyed in the high wind.

I know people get fed up with me banging on about moving it or taking it down
when finished with but we really can't afford errors like this.

We need to replace urgently for the impending school visits, and Ivor has this
in hand, but the money required will have to come out of Santa Specials.

We must ensure this is not allowed to happen again.

Chris