[rurallife] The next newsletter!

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:35:41 +0100

Dear All,

I'd like to appeal _already_ for articles and items (or even ideas)
for the February issue of Rustic!

For personal reasons I need to put the bulk of the issue together
before Christmas as I will not be able to work on it further until
mid-February.

So... if you have anything you'd like to say about the museum, this
year's events* or anything else rural history related please could you
let me have it as soon as possible.

You can email me your submission, put it on a CD or memory stick or
good old-fashioned paper and pencil! Any photographs or drawings would
also be very welcome.

I look forward to receiving plenty of post in the next couple of
weeks, thanks!

* On the subject of events, we've just finished the main event season
on a very high note. Today was a gloriously sunny, if chilly day, and
over 140 Land Rovers and their occupants turned up at the museum from
7.45am! Plenty of visitors turned up to see them and I estimate we had
over 500 people on site. This event looks set to grow and grow and
there were many good comments heard.

Over to you,
Chris

--