[rurallife] Re: The new list for a new year!

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 18:31:09 GMT

Dear all,

Please see Ian's message below.

Sorry, but you all should have received an "Ecartis" subscription
message from Freelists which asked you to reply without altering any
of the contents.

This would have confirmed your subscription. I know that some of you
did this as I then received confirmation that you had subscribed (5
people).

Sorry if you didn't get this - it could be because your spam filters
are set up rather harshly.

There is now NO NEED to reply to that message as I have subscribed you
all manually.

Sorry for any confusion but the information was clearly set out in the
message sent by the Freelists' software.

Chris