[rurallife] Re: Thank you

  • From: Gyn <Gyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:44:45 +0100

Absolutely Bernard and very best wishes for a speedy recovery x

On 29/07/2015 14:45, rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Bernard

I am so pleased to hear that you are getting better.

Thank you for your kind comments about Rustic Sunday. It is only because of
the legacy that you left us with after many years of organising Rustic
Sunday virtually single-handed, that the event is what it is today. We have
built on your work, expertise and enthusiasm. It was a pity that you were
unable to visit us as I think you would have been proud of what you taught
your young apprentice.

Rod

From: "Rod Dengate"
To: "RLC"
Subject: [rurallife] Thank you

Wow, what an fantastic Rustic Sunday in spite of the weather.

A huge thank you for all your support and help in the build-up and on the
day.

I echo Chris' comments about the significance of the presentation of the
Queen's Award on a day that epitomised the commitment of you all. Most
normal people would have stayed at home in the dry and warmth. You are not
normal, you are amazing.

Thank you all

Rod

Sent from my iPadPlease remember what you post to this list is seen by
volunteers, staff and interested members of our public. Also, to avoid
delay, ensure you post to the list from the email address with which you are
subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator