[rurallife] Re: Surrey TV features the museum

  • From: Tony Stent <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 11:33:22 +0000

I thought it was excellent too, very professional, and showed the RCL in a
very good light. I hadn't heard of Surrey TV either but will keep an eye
on it in future. I wonder how many people watch it? I also didn't realise
that Guildford was Destination of the Year, very good to be part of that.

Helen did a marvellous job and came across very naturally, as did John at
the Forge, well done both. Must get one of those leaf key rings!

Tony
Old Kiln

On 02/02/2014 09:48, "Penny Kitchen" <penny.kitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>That's great publicity, Chris - although I have to admit I didn't know
>something called Surrey TV existed! And as someone else has pointed out,
>well done Helen!
>Unless my conservatory people decide to brave the weather and start this
>week, I will try to arrange a meeting with Marguerite this week.
>All the best
>Penny

interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the