[rurallife] Re: Surrey TV features the museum

  • From: "Allan Stow" <a.stow2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 20:45:33 -0000

Didn't Helen do well, a star in our midst. Perhaps Hollywood beckons!

Well done, Allan

----- Original Message ----- From: <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For those of you who want to know what the TV crew were doing on Wednesday search online for SurreyTV.

The film is very good.

Chris

Chris Shepheard
Sent via Nokia Email
Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator

---
is active.