[rurallife] Re: Snow and other matters!

  • From: "Penny Kitchen" <penny.kitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:35:42 -0000

Hello Chris and happy New Year, if it's not too late to wish you that!

I'm sorry you've heard hide nor hair from me this past year, but life has been very busy what with the Woman's World annual, a new puppy, chickens and handling the French house rentals. Without giving up my Phyllis Tuckwell volunteering and French classes, I didn't see how I could do anything else, or at least do it dependably and well. Usually I would get an email from Lynne asking for something specific which was easy enough for me, but she stopped giving me these little 'prods' so I stopped doing anything about your press releases. You probably know that I still write the occasional thing for Round& About, but this is in return for a monthly ad for my house and usually I simply update something I've written before. I see you are surviving the snow and cold over there. I will pop in and see you one day.
Take care
Penny

-----Original Message----- From: chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:44 PM
To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rurallife] Re: Snow and other matters!

Congratulations on beating the weather!

Please pass the message on to all concerned - incredible to think we actually had visitors.

Helen has access to the safe with the cottage keys.

See you all in February.

Chris

Chris Shepheard
Sent via Nokia Email