[rurallife] Santa Special 2013

  • From: "Norman Emblow" <normanemblow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:20:49 -0000

A thank you message to all, for helping at Santa special - just in case I
have missed you.

As we are all very busy cleaning up the museum and refurbishing various
displays, I don't want to take up time with a Santa Special 'debriefing'
meeting. The purpose of this meeting is to pick up comments and suggestions
that we may like to adopt and set the agenda for the main planning meeting
in October.

I would like to cut out the 'middle-man' and go straight from the comments
to the October agenda.

So before you forget, please let me have your comments or ideas for the next
Santa Special. What can we introduce that is new? What do we need to change?
What do we need to keep?

There will be a 'REALLY GOOD IDEAS FORM' form available at the  museum on
Wednesday. Please complete --- or send me an email!

Many thanks

Norman.

---
is active.