[rurallife] Rustics Car Boots

  • From: "Allan Stow" <a.stow2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rustics" <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 11:27:05 -0000

Dear Rustics

    On page 3 of our Rustic news sheet was a report from Jenny Williams about
last season’s very successful Car Boot        sales totalling £2,6661 for the
Museum.

    Jenny went on to say that she needs some more volunteers for the 2015
season. So far no one has contacted  her.

    The Museum Car Boots are always on the first Sunday morning in the month,
April to October (not September this
    year)
    The work involves setting up and stocking the tables  and selling to the
public who are always after bargains. This brings  in a very useful income for
the Museum and a lot of visitors.

    Another job is helping to load the lorry on the Saturday morning ready for
Sunday.

    I do know that Jenny is starting to struggle health wise. She has done it
for so many years, behind the scene sorting   the stock and deciding what to
put out for sale. Have a look in her sheds, you will be amazed!

   Jenny needs more help, so come on Rustics get involved it is great fun

    phone 01252 713863 or see Jenny at the Museum on Wednesday

.

---