[rurallife] Rustic newsletter - deadline approaching!

  • From: Rural Life Centre <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:36:41 +0100

Believe it or not, August 5th is the deadline for the September issue of the
newsletter - that's tomorrow!

While I have got quite a lot of material - for which many thank - there is
probably still space for a couple of short items or any announcements you
may wish to make.

Also some photographs would be good. Has anybody got one of the smock parade
on Rustic Sunday? That would be good to go with the item about our 40th
anniversary.

Now a big plea... The one thing we are very short of is My Favourite
Artefact. All that is need is a short piece on what particularly attracts
you to the item and any special association you have with it. If you can
supply further information, a photograph or a drawing so much the better but
I can put together some background information and illustrations from the
archive.

I look forward to many submissions soon! BUT PLEASE DON'T JUST HIT "REPLY" -
they don't need to go to everyone on the list especially if large photos are
attached. Send them to rural.life@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which goes straight to the
editor's desk.

Many thanks,
Chris
--
Rural Life Centre           Old Kiln Museum Trust
Reeds Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DL

Chris Shepheard - list administrator