[rurallife] Rustic Wetday

  • From: "Ian Crowe" <ian.crowe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:41:10 +0100

Just a quick message on behalf of the Trust to say thank you to Bernard and his
team for what, despite the weather, turned out to be a really good event.

Visitor numbers were, understandably, down but at least we still managed to
raise some money and all the comments I have heard from visitors were positive.

The mayoral visits went well and those who are not already Rustics are
promising to sign-up and revisit now their appetites have been wetted.

Once again many thanks to all those involved.

Regards,

Ian