[rurallife] Rustic Sunday 2014 on television

  • From: <rod.dengate@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 09:58:21 +0100

Dear Rustics and Rural Lifers

The Community Channels "Brilliant Britain: Episode 14 - Surrey", the episode
in which Rustic Sunday and the Rural Life Centre are showcased, went out
Sunday 24th August at 9pm.
However the Community Channel is available to watch all day every day on
Freeview HD 109, and is also available to watch on Sky 539, Virgin Media
233, Freesat 651 and BBC iPlayer.
I have struggled to view it on television but found it easily on my
computer. The link is:
http://www.communitychannel.org/video/Aafdifh8ubs/brilliant_britain_episode_
14_surrey

If you would like to build on the success of Rustic Sunday 2014 and would
like to join the Rustic Sunday 2015 Team please contact me to find out how
you can help. We particularly need help with marketing/publicity and with
finding new craftspeople.

Rod
Rod Dengate
On behalf of the Rustic Sunday Team