[rurallife] Rural life centre

  • From: "Pamela" <sastre1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 09:50:16 +0100

Dear All, As you know, the Rustics volunteer to open and close the museum
during the Winter season; without this, the museum would be closed, causing
a discontinuity in access and a loss of vital revenues for the museum. We
are looking for volunteers to open for 11am and to close for 4pm, the
shorter winter opening times. The dates needed are Saturdays 20th  and 27th
October and Sundays 28th October, 11th, 18th and 25th November and 2nd
December. These are the dates until the Santa Special weekends. We will also
need volunteers for 6th January to 3rd March, Sundays only, in 2013. Please
consult your diaries and let me know if you can do any of these; there is a
detailed set of instructions for doing the task. Please help in this if you
can, we need to give all the support we can to the museum. All best wishes,
Pam