[rurallife] Re: Rural Life Centre listed for Telegraph Family Friendly Museum Award

  • From: AlexaBarrow@xxxxxxx
  • To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:58:02 -0400 (EDT)

What brilliant news!  Judy and her work with families and schools must be
congratulated - indeed congratulations to all her teams from rocket blasters
to laundresses.  I suspect the announcement in the Telegraph on 26th might
prompt a great interest in the Museum's half term activities.  We must all be
on our toes for the visit by the panel of experts and the road testers!

Alexa

</HTML>
Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and
interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the
list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator