[rurallife] Rod Dengate Evening

  • From: Nigel Parcell <nigelparcell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rural Life freelists <rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:29:19 +0000 (UTC)

Dear AllJust a reminder that Rod Dengates evening relating to the gardens he
has visited around the world will be on Thursday 10th September at 7-30pm in
the Village Hall. Tickets are £7-50 to include refreshments and a glass of wine
or soft drink (PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN GLASS).For those of you who have not yet
bought your tickets please let me know as soon as possible if you will be
coming so that I can arrange the food.If you have friends who are not Rustics
they will be welcome.
Thank youNigel Parcell