[rurallife] Next year!

  • From: Rural Life Centre <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:05:14 +0100

Dear all,

Sorry about the late notice of this event (the newsletter has been somewhat
delayed).

Our 2013 diary planning meeting is taking place in the village hall at
7.30pm on Wednesday October 3rd.

You are all welcome - especially if you come with ideas of an event or
exhibition which you wish to put on!

There are already a few dates in the diary and I learnt yesterday that the
Romany Day will be a whole weekend ("Romany Days") in 2013 with horses,
donkeys and more vardos and waggons.

We will also be welcoming the return of the bus rally.

See you all on the 3rd.

Chris
--
Rural Life Centre           Old Kiln Museum Trust
Reeds Road, Tilford, Surrey, GU10 2DL

Chris Shepheard - list administrator